Wooden Gromit - Westonbirt Arboretum


Back in August I wrote about visiting Wesonbirt Arboretum for their Treefest & we went for another stroll there a few weeks ago on George's day off. The sculptures that I wrote about were finished & on display so I wanted to share those pictures as well as a few other snap shots with you all.

I love that we have so many beautiful places around where we live & every time that we visit places like the Arboretum I become even more of a bumpkin. I do love that we're close to a few cities but I think my heart will always be in the countryside. Evelyn seemed pretty happy amongst the trees too & I'm sure we'll be visiting many more times with her.

I can't guarantee that the sculptures are still there today but I think this time of the year is the most beautiful time to visit so I would recommending going anyway. The trees are changing colour & it's just the right temperature to comfortably walk for hours. It's pushchair friendly & there is an area that you can walk your dogs, but it's not always easily signposted so I'd double check where to go when you get there. I also saw a woman walking her cat on a lead & she was free to go wherever she wanted. I guess that's an option for all you feline lovers.


Search This Blog