Baby Christmas Photoshoot - Blogmas day 22


I've been saying for a really long time that I would write about our photography session with Emilie Sandy but I hadn't before now because I wanted to wait until a little closer to Christmas to share all of the photos.


I last wrote about Emilie when she did my pregnancy bump shoot & I've also included two of the photographs from this shoot in Evelyns 8 month & 9 month updates so I guess that it's pretty obvious that I'm a fan of her work.

She's got a really interesting & unique style to her images that aren't typical for normal baby photos - they're more about catching the personality than just the features which I think is perfect for festive images.

None of these shots were 'set up', even the cute one of her posing with her legs crossed. Everything was very relaxed & fun: Evelyn sat in front of the camera while we chatted to her & played with the other babies that were in the room - Emilie just snapped away & captured her beautifully.

After touching the images up (removing bogies etc) she sent me 6 elf & 6 angel photos that I love so much. They're cute & Festive & I love that I've got whimsical photographs of Evelyn's first Christmas. They're perfect.


What is Blogmas?

Search This Blog