We Went to the Beach


The past few weeks our "family Tuesdays" have mostly been spent doing wedding related activities & I've been desperate for a break so yesterday we hopped in the truck, crossed the bridge & visited our favourite beach.

I first came here with my parents years ago after a recommendation from some of our friends & I fell in love pretty much straight away. It's by far my favourite beach in the UK & even though it takes a fair few hours to get to it's been worth it every time. To top it off we were really blessed with the weather.So much so that I may even have caught the teeniest bit of a tan.


Evelyn's first time on a beach was when we took our last trip to Sweden but she was so young then that she really couldn't appreciate it & spent the majority of her time in a UV protective travel cot/tent. This time she was like a puppy. Initially she didn't want to venture off of the picnic blanket but after having some lunch we took her on a walk towards the water & she really found her feet on the denser sand.

The beach is part of the Pembrey country park in Carmarthenshire, it's got a lot more to offer than just the vast expanse of sand but we decided to keep things relaxed this time. We'll definitely be back & I would whole-heartedly recommend giving it a visit. The entry fee is £5 per vehicle in the summer months & there are "dog area's" on the beach so you can bring your furry friends too. It made me feel like I was on holiday for a few hours & I feel totally refreshed from it. Big, big fan.


I'm wearing : Dark green strappy cami top - River Island - £12
Light Beige Short Twill Shorts - H&M - £7.99
Ralph Lauren Sunglasses 
Blue Vans Authentic Shoes - Vans - £47
Longchamp Le Pliage Medium Bag 

Search This Blog