Rosanna's 8 month update



Anna was lucky enough to be a flower girl at Jade & Dan's wedding on Thursday but I was so busy that morning that I wasn't able to get a photo of her. I'll come back to add one here after they receive the professional photos. It was a beautiful day & all of us feel so lucky to have been part of it, I couldn't be happier for them.

We did, however, get some adorable photos of Anna at-Bristol (like the one above) so they'll be more than sufficient for this month's update. Both girls had great fun & even though I can't quite get my head around the ticket cost I do think it's a lovely place to visit on the odd occasion.

I can't believe I'm going to write this: Anna still doesn't have any teeth but the girl is still gumming her way through her food & she is now weaned during the days. She has nailed clapping too (tres cute) & we've now established that her head shaking actually does occasionally mean "no". Leg kicking means excitement too which is beautiful.

As of the day that we visited Bristol (a few weeks back) Anna was 68CM tall & as of two seconds ago she is 71CM's. More people have been noticing the red tinge in her hair recently which is sweet & her eyes are getting more blue which Evelyn's never did so I think they might stay that way. Who knows though.

In regards to temperament Anna is very similar to how I remember Evie at that age & I still feel like I have to pinch myself sometimes when I think about how well behaved they both are. I did have two women (independently) approach me in the supermarket the other day to wish me "good luck with two girls" though which seems ominous. But never mind, I'm enjoying every second.

Search This Blog